THIS MILLTEK KIT INCLUDES
- MSVAG07: Cast Large-bore Downpipe and Decat Pipe
- MSAU617: Front Connecting Pipe – To Suit Milltek Catback System
Must be fitted with a Milltek Sport Cat-Back system requires a Stage 2 ECU remap
Milltek Sports exhaust systems have a genuine performance edge – noticeable power gains sounds that are truly awesome styled looks that are aggressive but discrete and a feeling of true exhilaration. Manufactured from 304 aircraft grade stainless steel Milltek Exhausts are all mandrel bent ensuring better gas flow. Milltek exhausts are increased in bore to give ultimate performance without loss of mid range torque.
With a Milltek Exhaust You Will Experience:
- Transformation in Performance and Drivability.
- Sharper Throttle Response.
- Substantial Weight Saving Over OE Systems.
- Precision Quality Controlled Manufacture.
- Highest (304) Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel.
- Low Pressure Systems for Maximum Performance.
Perhaps Milltek’s biggest strength is their close collaboration with manufacturers and dealerships. This co-operation ensures that almost as soon as a vehicle becomes available, there is a full Milltek exhaust system to fit it. From downpipes to high flow cats and cat-back systems to compliment it.
Although they are best known for their excellence on the VW Audi Group scene. Milltek have expanded their range over the past few years to include a huge range of makes/models including Mercedes, Range Rover, Porsche, BMW and Nissan. All Milltek systems are mandrel bent to ensure maximum flow. Moreover Milltek make sure that before they release a product it is tested extensively for quality and durability, in real world road situations and rolling roads until engineers are happy with it. Enjoy great Milltek discounts at Progressive Parts
Fits the following vehicles:
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 R 2.0 TSI 300PS 2014 to 2016
- Audi S3 2.0 TFSI quattro 3-Door 8V/8V.2 (Non-GPF Equipped Models Only) 2013 to 2018
- Audi S3 2.0 TFSI quattro Sportback 8V/8V.2 (Non-GPF Equipped Models Only) 2013 to 2018
- Audi S3 2.0 TFSI quattro Saloon & Cabrio 8V/8V.2 (Non-GPF Equipped Models Only) 2013 to 2018
- Audi A3 2.0 TFSI quattro Sedan 8V (US-only) 2014 and later
- Audi TT Mk3 TTS 2.0TFSI Quattro 2015 and later
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 R Estate / Variant 2.0 TSI 300PS 2015 to 2017
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 R 2.0 TSI 310PS (Non-GPF Equipped Models Only) 2017 and Later
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 2.0TSI Alltrack / Estate / Station Wagon / Combi 4-Motion 2016 and Later
- Seat Leon ST Cupra 300 (4×4) Estate / Station Wagon / Combi (Non-OPF/GPF) 2017 and 2018
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 R Estate / Variant 2.0 TSI 310PS (Non-GPF Equipped Models Only) 2018 and Later
- Volkswagen Arteon 2.0TSI 280PS 4Motion (Non OPF/GPF Vehicles Only) 2017 to 2019