MQB FWD 2.0T DOWNPIPE FEATURES
- Massive power and torque gains with matching ECU tune
- Allows for Stage 2 or K04 turbo ECU tunes
- 1.5mm thick 304 stainless steel pipe construction
- 16mm thick turbo flange – prevents warping and leaks
- 200 cell metal matrix CAT reduces emissions and smell without power loss
- V-band mid-pipe connection for a leak free seal
- Interlock core tough flex section allows engine movement without stress cracking
- All installation hardware included -no unwanted trips to the parts store
UNLOCK STAGE 2 POWER
Equipping your MK5 or MK6 2.0T engine with an IE catted downpipe delivers additional horsepower, torque, and responsiveness when coupled with a matching Stage 2 or K04 turbo upgrade ECU tune. These significant power gains are added through the entire RPM band by allowing the turbocharger to flow freely through the 3″ downpipe, high-flow catalytic converter, and mid-pipe. Careful tuning of the added sound from freeing up exhaust flow rewards you with an aggressive exhaust growl every time you touch the accelerator while minimizing cabin drone.
All IE exhaust systems are designed in-house using state of the art digital scanning for a perfect fit and manufactured from 1.5mm thick wall 304 stainless steel offering a lifetime of performance and fun.
Give your car an aggressive motorsport sound that will keep you addicted to the throttle pedal without annoying exhaust drone. Engineered with thick-wall tubing and precise bends the downpipe opens up an unrestricted exhaust with a tuned sound without the “tinny” drone common on cheap catless downpipe options.
HIGH-FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER (CAT):
IE’s performance downpipe for the MK5 & MK6 2.0T engines include a high-flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst (CAT) on the mid pipe section. This included CAT greatly reduces emissions output and unwanted offensive smells common on all catless systems, without losing horsepower! Have all the benefits of catless performance and none of the drawbacks with the IE high-flow CAT system
- Audi – A3 2006-2013 (MK2 – 8P) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW – GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW – GTI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW – Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T FSI Engines
- VW – Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI Engines*
- VW – CC 2009-2015 (3C8) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW – Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW – EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines