- Increases supercharger RPM by 10%
- Increases supercharger boost levels
- CNC machined from billet steel
- Inside bore precision honed at IE
- Zinc plated to ensure no rust
- Replaces stock pulley on Eaton TVS 1320 Superchargers
- Engineered in-house using CAD modeling and FEA analysis
WHAT DOES A SUPERCHARGER PULLEY UPGRADE DO?
IE is excited to offer it’s Supercharger Pulley for Audi 3.0T FSI Engines found in B8/B8.5 S4, S5, Q5, SQ5, C7/C7.5 A6, A7, and Q7 models. The pulley functions by increasing the supercharger RPM throughout the full powerband. At redline supercharger speed is increased by 1800 RPM. The IE pulley is 57.50mm in diameter, making it one of most aggressive and powerful on the market.
Does not fit some late model year S4, S5, A6, A7, Q5/SQ5, and Q7 4 Bolt Style 3.0T Engines. These engines are easily identified because the supercharger pulley has 4 bolts to attach it to the supercharger instead of a press-fit style. If you have a 4 bolt style charger, purchase IE Part Number IEBAVJ5 instead.
|PULLEY TYPE||SUPERCHARGER PULLEY DIAMETER||CRANK PULLEY DIAMETER||SUPERCHARGER RATIO|
|IE Stage 2 Pulley (SC pulley only)||57.5||162.25||2.8217|
|IE Dual Pulleys (SC & crank pulleys)||57.5||188||3.2695|
WHAT’S INCLUDED & WHAT’S SOLD SEPARATELY
The following items are included:
1X IE Overdrive Supercharger Pulley
The following items are not included but required:
- Stage 2 tune (IESOCGJ2)
- 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Puller Tool (IEBAVJ4)
Recommended, but not required items:
- Cold Air intake (IEINCG2 S4 intake or similar)
- Heat exchanger upgrade